The RileyLink 433 can be used to communicate* with devices in the 433Mhz RF Spectrum for example:
- Insulet – Eros OmniPods
- Oregon Scientific – Anemometer
- Owl – Energy Meter
- Oregon Scientific – Thermometer
* Software and programming for specific devices may require custom development and/or use of open source software tools to integrate with 433Mhz devices.
Included In Your Order
- Fabricated / Tested RileyLink v1.0 PCB with the latest subg_rfspy firmware pre-installed for Quality Control testing
- 433 Mhz Antenna Soldered On Board
- 850 mAh Polymer Lithium Ion Battery
- RileyLink SlimCase Pro By Robert Silvers with 433Mhz Antenna Top (LoopCases.com)
- In USA First Class 3-5 day Shipping (Included)
- International Shipping ($35) DHL/UPS/FedEx 5-7 day Shipping
- 运往中国或香港的货物需要使用转运服务 xianfengex.com / myus.com
- Shipments to China or Hong Kong require the use of a Trans-Shipment Service
Not Included With Your Order
Warranty and Refunds
We will make every effort to ship your RileyLink to you as quickly as possible.
- 1-3 Days – You will receive an email with a Shipment Tracking Number
- 1-2 Days Later – You will start to see the shipment moving in USPS System
- 2 Days Later (USA Shipments)- should be delivered (7 Days Total)
- 5 Days Later (International Shipments) should be delivered.
For status and information always check the NOTE we post on the home page at https://getrileylink.org
The RileyLink 433 is an Open designed Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) to 433MHz module, that can be used to connect BLE capable devices to 433hz based devices. We are producing these boards and making them available to the “Maker” community at our cost plus the cost of shipping. This is a complete Kit with Rileylink + 433Mhz Antenna Installed, SlimCase with 433Mhz Antenna Top, and Battery included.
Please see the RileyLink Support Page for Links to the Support Community https://getrileylink.org/support
SlimCase Installation Instructions
SlimCase Installation Video
Here’s a video for those of you who like to watch and learn. 🙂
This is a volunteer community driven project, and as such please be aware that we are unable to provide full time phone, email and direct support services. For Support and Documentation please follow the links in the support section of the site to the Open Community Forums.
This is a small production run of the RileyLink, designed by Pete Schwamb