The RileyLink 433 can be used to communicate* with devices in the 433Mhz RF Spectrum for example:
- Insulet – Eros OmniPods
- Oregon Scientific – Anemometer
- Owl – Energy Meter
- Oregon Scientific – Thermometer
* Software and programming for specific devices may require custom development and/or use of open source software tools to integrate with 433Mhz devices.
Included In Your Order
433 Mhz Antenna Soldered On Board
USPS First Class Shipping (USA) Included
USPS First Class International Shipping Included (up to 60 days due to COVID19)
(You may need to pay your Gov’t Customs Import Tax when you receive the package)
DHL Express International 7-10 day shipping can be added at checkout
Not Included With Your Order
Warranty and Refunds
We will make every effort to ship your RileyLink to you as quickly as possible.
- 1-3 Days – You will receive an email with a Shipment Tracking Number
- 1-2 Days Later – You will start to see the shipment moving in USPS System
- 2 Days Later (USA Shipments)- should be delivered (7 Days Total)
- 10-15 Days Later (International Shipments) should be delivered. Customs seems to randomly hold packages so you may need to call your country’s postal customs office. (20 Days Total)
For status and information always check the NOTE we post on the home page at https://getrileylink.org
The RileyLink 433 is an Open designed Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) to 433MHz module, that can be used to connect BLE capable devices to 433hz based devices. We are producing these boards and making them available to the “Maker” community at our cost plus the cost of shipping. This is a complete Kit with Rileylink + 433Mhz Antenna Installed, SlimCase with 433Mhz Antenna Top, and Battery included.
Please see the RileyLink Support Page for Links to the Support Community https://getrileylink.org/support
SlimCase Installation Video
Here’s a video for those of you who like to watch and learn. 🙂
This is a volunteer community driven project, and as such please be aware that we are unable to provide full time phone, email and direct support services. For Support and Documentation please follow the links in the support section of the site to the Open Community Forums.
This is a small production run of the RileyLink, designed by Pete Schwamb