* The W2 case is designed to resist splashes, dunks, and occasional submersion in water up to 1m, however it is not recommended to swim with your W2 Case. Water ingress could occur during prolonged submersion, resulting in damage to your RileyLink board. Signal loss will occur if the RileyLink is submerged or damaged.
Quick Start Guides
Quickstart Guide: W2 Case Quick Start Guide (PDF)
Kit Assembly Instructions
Assembly Instructions: W2 Case Assembly Instructions and User Guide (PDF)
Wireless Chargers that we have tested (You will need to purchase these separately).
- Anker PowerWave 10 Pad (A2503) – Amazon.com Link
- Yootech 10W (F500) – Amazon.com Link
- CHOETECH Dual Wireless Charger – Amazon.com Link
- Aresh 3 in 1 Wireless Charger Stand (Phone, RileyLink, Apple Watch) – Amazon.com Link
Open Source Build Files:
The designer of this case Ian Davidson has provided the Open Source build files and instructions on GitHub
- Sold As-Is
We will make every effort to ship your RileyLink to you as quickly as possible.
- 1-3 Days – You will receive an email with a Shipment Tracking Number
- 1-2 Days Later – You will start to see the shipment moving in USPS System
- 2 Days Later (USA Shipments)- should be delivered (7 Days Total)
- 10-15 Days Later (International Shipments) should be delivered. Customs seems to randomly hold packages so you may need to call your country’s postal customs office. (20 Days Total)
[International Shipping]: Due to COVID19 passenger airline flights have been dramatically reduced. 90% of all international packages were traditionally routed on these flights. So we are seeing a double and triple shipping time for RileyLink International shipments.
For status and information always check the NOTE we post on the home page at https://getrileylink.org
Please see the RileyLink Support Page for Links to the Support Community https://getrileylink.org/support
This is a volunteer community driven project, and as such please be aware that we are unable to provide full time phone, email and direct support services. For Support and Documentation please follow the links in the support section of the site to the Open Community Forums.
This is a small production run of the RileyLink Hardware, designed by Pete Schwamb