Included with your Order
- (1) RileyLink Leather Holster
- (1) Aluminum Carabiner and Nylon Loop with Ring
- (1) Leather Spacer Insert for RileyLink SlimCase and OrangeLink
- In USA First Class 3-5 day Shipping (Included)
- International Shipping ($35) DHL/UPS/FedEx 5-7 day Shipping
Hand Made RileyLink Leather Holster
- Fits RileyLInk W2 and RileyLink SlimCases (with included Leather spacer)
- Fits 916 Medtronic or 433 Omnipod Cases
- Fits OrangeLink
- 100% Top Grain Leather
- Die Cut and Hand Assembly at GetRileyLink.org
- Antique Brass Locking Snap
- 2 Snap posts for Multiple RileyLink Case Sizes
- Aluminum Rivets with Brass Retention Washers
- Side Ride Belt Loop cut for up to 1.5″ Belt Width
Warranty and Refunds
Leather Spacer Insert for SlimCase Assembly
- Fold the provided Leather Spacer Insert so that the rough side of the leather is facing outward. This way it will be in contact with the rough side of the leather on the inside of the Holster. This will creates natural grip to hold the Leather Spacer Insert place.
- Push the Leather Spacer Insert all the way into the inside of the Holster.
- Place your RileyLink SlimCase in between the leather layers. (Aah.. A soft comfy spot for your RileyLink to ride)
Leather Care & Conditioning
The RileyLink Leather Holster is made from all natural products we recommend applying a thorough coat of leather conditioner and protectant to keep it in excellent condition. We recommend using Leather Honey One Treatment Lasts 6 months or longer. Leather Honey deeply penetrates into the leather’s pores to protect new leather and rejuvenate old leather. Softens, moisturizes and promotes flexibility leaving your leather feeling and looking beautiful! A little goes a long way; no need to reapply monthly as with other products.
Open Source Cutting Template
As with all items on our website, we have provided the cutting template design we used for our cutting die here on the site as Open Source. If you would like to make your own holster out of a different material or type of leather. You are welcome to download the template and print it out on an 8.5×11 sheet of paper. We developed the template using Open Source Vector design tool called InkScape. The vector rendering file from Inkscape is in SVG format and is also available below for your own modifications.
Designer: Katelynn Rozell
The RileyLink Leather Holster was designed by Katelynn here at GetRileyLink.org. Katelynn has been developing her electronics troubleshooting skills repairing and re-flashing RileyLinks, and has a flair for hand made products. We think you will love this handmade leather holster for your Rileylink.